Thursday, September 27, 2007

Caught Up

For once. Once in the last... four years?

I'm caught up on sleep.

And not in a "bleahh I woke up at 1 o'clock and feel like mush" way.
I woke up at 7, and even though I could've kept pushing snooze, I have remained alert and comfortable since then. It's not the empty overabundance of energy that caffeine gives, but there's no drowsiness lurking just below the surface, waiting to engulf me as soon as I stop moving.

Yesterday I got home at 6:30 from work. Mom and Dad were mostly finished with their dinner, so I said I would get mine separately in awhile. I laid down on the little couch in the family room.. and woke up at 9. Just enough to brush my teeth and move to the bigger couch.
So that's about 12 hours of sleep. And I was extremely hungry when I got to work.

I don't know what to make of this, except perhaps that it shows the difficulty of actually getting enough sleep. We'll see how it goes tomorrow morning...

--Clear Ambassador

No comments: