Thursday, September 13, 2007

Inspired and Informed

Mom's comment on Kayte's blog showed me clearly why I have trouble keeping my blog posts short: "She always seems to have a very clear idea of what she wants to say."
SOMEHOW, her sharply-written account of one aspect of her monumental first day of teaching carries more punch than 5000 words of rambling that would capture and preserve the weight of the details.

Because I tend to go so long, I have many times wanted to write about what's been going on but balked at the amount of time it always takes up once I get going.

Also, MikeQ-style posts are good for capturing more disparate details, but keeping it snappy and winsome. Yay Mike!

Lemme ruminate 'n' percolate on what I want to say. I'll be back shortly...

--Clear Ambassador

1 comment:

you guessed it said...

Glad to help bro!