Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love my boots!

It took a couple months to really break them in, but now it's like a day-long comfy foot hug :-) I would seriously leave them on for days if that wouldn't be weird and make changing pants impossible. Oh, and with steel toes, 2-inch heat-resistant soles, electro hazard protection, 0.4 kilograms of insulation and waterproofing, these are not the boots of a child. They are man boots.

Or moots, as I affectionatly call them.

Looks like I can add my recommendation of Red Wing boots to the thousands already out there. I don't know how, but they sure make 'em well! I regret not a cent of the $180 that brought me and my moots together :-P

--CA

4 comments:

Author at 661 said...

Shorter posts, more frequently. Good stuff.

Kevin wore his cowboys boots day in and out including to bed for several years back when. Boots can be good buddies :-]

Anonymous said...

Just down sit them in the fire to dry like Luke H. did. Boy, was his dad not happy!

Clear Ambassador said...

Glad you're enjoying it, inh. It's funner to write, too.

I think I remember that boot/fire incident. I think these ones would hold up pretty well, since they're designed for high heat. But at $180 a pop, who wants to test it? :-P

Jason said...

For what it's worth, I like the shorter-but-more-frequent posts, too. I hadn't been by your blog for a few weeks because you were practically never posting, and now I see 8 or 9 new posts. Duuuude.