Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Messed-up guy

Here's an inventory of my current nonidealities. They seem to have added up to a disturbing plethora at the moment:
  • Right thumb sensitive at extremes of motion, and still can't bend all the way in. From crushing it whilst walking on my hands on railings at Kennywood.
  • Scratches all over my arms and shoulders from clearing brush Saturday.
  • Big beautiful bruise on my right bicep from above.
  • Small spots of poison ivy all over my arms, back, ankles, chin, and ears. From above.
  • Some weird bruise or pulled tendon on my left bottom quad. Origin unknown.
  • Bee sting/stinging nettle on my, well, left behind :-P From Saturday.
  • Some crazy swollen gland under my chin. Just discovered that tonight.
  • Top of mouth all torn up from eating a massive hoagie for lunch. (Yes, I'm a martyr)
  • Some kind of wierdness on my scalp.
  • Rug burn on my right wrist from grabbing something jammed under my subwoofer.
  • Burn on my right wrist from a piece of 400 degree glass.
  • Right patella tendon has been inflammed and sensitive. Worst it's been in a year.

At the moment number 4, poison ivy, wins the prize for most constantly irritating and aware-of. The thumb thing keeps going and going and I wonder if it will ever get better. The scalp thing is disconcerting, the knee is frustrating and discouraging, and the swollen gland makes me wonder if I'm on the edge of being sick. But mostly the poison ivy just itches itches itches ITCHES!

And to clarify, I am not complaining here. This is a status report, not a whine fest.

Good times, eh?

--Clear Ambassador

No comments: