Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Workend of Week

I was there from Thursday afternoon till Monday morning.

We built two beeeg subwoofer cabinets.

We built most of 8 sturdy sections of stage.

We ate bags and bags of chips, bottles and bottles of pop, and bags and bags of candy. And several great hearty meals graciously and generously prepared my Mom #2 (Thank you Mrs. Hoffman!).

We practiced fiercly on Sunday and our band knit together in deep ways that night.

We just worked really hard and really long! My jeans are coated in wood glue, my jacket is choked with sawdust, my body is drooping from late nights and strenuous days, my expectations are missing hang-out time with friends, my head is bursting with concert prep, my second house and second family are seeming ever more like home and brothers and parents . . . and I'm going back Friday afternoon :-)

Once again, check Flickr for pictures. They will give you a good idea of the chronology and events of the weekend. At least go see me drilling into my ear and check out the slick-looking sub cabs :-)

I will journal some chronological details in the next few days to bring this trip to distinction in my future memories, but for now, this really sums it up. Go look at the pictures!

--Clear Ambassador

No comments: