Monday, March 20, 2006

A couple other things

Mostly just go read the post below. But in addition,
  • So much for knee therapy and push-ups while I'm sick :-( I was up to 64 with no form and 56 with my head not bent down. My knees are doing better, though I despair of my hamstrings ever loosening up.
  • Probably the defining image of this trip is my sickness. The crazy cracking of my voice and the obnoxious pain every time I swallowed are the most present things in my mind as I look back over the weekend. That and Jen's water bottle :-)
  • I spent the whole night tonight writing this blog. Malesh. I've wanted to write harder for awhile, and I'll do what I need to and make do with what I don't.
  • I got home this afternoon to find I was locked out. The screen door had been bolted at some point, and nobody has the key for it. So I paced around, called Mom, and finally discovered that by unscrewing the trim I could loosen the stop of the bolt and get to the main door, for which I had a key. Happiness, even though it was a pain for awhile.
  • I miss Daisy. I keep looking at the blanked balled up at the other end of the couch and thinking it's her, 'till I remember. :-(
  • My typing has been super werid tonight. And that happened for real, as a true, uncorrecte example. Weird :-/
--CA

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Wait... Do I know you?
I kinda have your blog linked to mine.
Thats wierd...

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Malesh! Haha! I've been saying that and mish afim in my head a lot lately...I wonder if Kayte knows how much her journal is affecting our sub-culture...