Tuesday, December 06, 2005

How many munchies could a munching studier munch, if a munching studier freely munched munchies?

I'm training myself to wait longer between Jelly Bellies. I can enjoy savoring the ligering taste almost as much as filling my mouth with the next flavor that comes to mind.

Anyone else know what I mean by the study munchies? As in, consuming a 10-serving bag of chips in an hour without even noticing (if I let myself)? I find that food is a key part in making an evening's study both palatable, enjoyable, and non-drowsy. But as with all God's gifts, one must use it judiciously and moderately.

A short post! Oh my cow!

--Clear Ambassador

P.S. I have a cold, and it is progressively overtaking my body as the clock winds on. Time to shut down my work on assignment 13 and call it a night. Tomorrow's gonna be . . . . . . full

No comments: