Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hmmm... according to Steve Hoffman

Ok, so I'm randomly blogging on John's site for no apparent reason, but seeing as how I'm the only person who ever reads these things, it shouldn't make too many waves in the real world. Ha! Burn! For those of you wondering "who the hexigon is Steve Hoffman," no i'm not some strange hippie who hacked into a random blogg spot. Coincidentaly enough I am a friend of John's, and he does know I'm doing this. John and I met a couple years ago when he he first came to Akron to record a couple songs for his christmas album in my brother's studio. Our corprate musical genius fused and flouished one fatefull night producing a techno rap featuring the voices of yoda, gollum JarJarBinks, and Obi-Wan-Kenobi. *Sigh* the chemistry... So then me and my buddy Brian got him in our band Pure Boss... which you may have noticed, he writes quite a bit about.
So enough about John, let's talk about me :) i guess i'll add a profile like you would on some lame web site, 6'3", long brown hair, brown eyes, and quite cute... oh yeah and naturally-pouty lips. I am single and looking for a wife. I'll just throw that out there, lolz!

Stephen has apparently given up, and is now reclined in a chair hugging a guitar and mumbling about his wife hunt. So I shall end his post by remarking that few people I have ever been privelidged to know have the ability to both listen well and talk to keep a conversation going that he has. I'm grateful to be his brother, even if he is vain about his tan :-)

--Clear Ambassador and the Drum Stick [that would be Steve]

3 comments:

Chanel Blanc said...

I'll try to keep that in mind about the whole exclamation thing . . . But *sob* it was sooo much fun while it lasted!

Thanks though!

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Wait, Steve has a tan? :-P

SO, why haven't I heard this techno rap song? HUH??HUH?????? Steve, yes-you're a hippie you just don't know it, I didn't know it wasn't spelled "hexagon," wow-you're a friend of John's-I thought you were a brother, and I think your music goes beyond HRA-even beyond "mad freaking"-it's just cool.

I hope you don't smoke...pouty lips with cigars in them don't make for good kissing :-P Good luck on the witch-I mean, wife hunt!

Bubs said...

Now John's RSS feed is working again so I will start reading these things more oftern!