Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Akron Photos

Until further notice (A journal post), refer to my photo site for a report from Akron. Actually, I really liked the form of captions for journaling the trip, and if you go through the pictures in order they give a great representation of the visit. I got better ideas doing that than I did sitting down and writing out the journal like normal. In general my writing inspiration is drying up, so I'm looking for time-efficient ways to keep doing at least decently good writing.

I got a pro upgrade on Flickr, too: $25 for basically unlimited photos for a year. Worth it, I think, 'cause I like pictures a lot, and they can be a great way to represent stuff that's going on. Ah, the joy and power of having a camera in your hands :-)

peace

--Clear Ambassador

No comments: