Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Like a spider, I spin my threads

206.

Threads, that is.

Email threads in my youth camp inbox.

Probably like 500 messages or something, total.

It's funny - that's pretty much what "working on something" amounts to these days: sending emails and making phone calls. Sometimes I sit down and think and write out lists or ideas, but for the most part it's just communicating to or from people on the lappy or the celly.

Teams are almost set. Worship teams are pending a couple approvals. Skit, games, campfire, contingency plans, Sunday night activity, meal plan, snack trailer are all in the hands of my yickiepickies*, requiring only my occasional input/decision/approval. Sermons and seminars are in Mike P's domain. Worship setlists are one of the biggest pending issues, as well as head referee assignments and a couple other helper positions. Probably the biggest single thing remaining is designing and making the booklets. Then there's the team leader meeting this Saturday with my (as yet undetermined) admin input, and the prayer and pizza tomorrow with my as-yet-unguided prayer leadership. Several annoying outliers keep nagging me, but I try to write those down in an appropriate place for future reference as soon as possible.

So let the emails and grace flow like rain :-)

--Clear Ambassador (aka The Czar)


*Youth Camp Planning Coordinator = YCPC = yickiepickie
They are Mike Quinlisk and Katie Calano (YCPCKC. Lucky!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many now? I just sent you a bunch today!

Clear Ambassador said...

275, buddy :-)