Thursday, May 17, 2007

Two Things That Were Remarkable

Indeed, three that were noteworthy.

1) Wednesday. Daniel left at ~8:30pm to hang out with Justin and Heather at Denny's. I stayed home, worked out, and went to bed around 11.

2) I sat in the dining room with Mike and Carla Pierson while Andrew pulled out of the driveway with Caleb and Mitchell. First time they had both watched one of their children drive away. [i.e. Andrew got his drivers license today :-) ] I also loved how Mitch and Caleb were immediately like "Oooh, can I come??" when it was determined that Andrew would take the car over to Gramps and Grams. Being around younger kids is enlivening.

3) I sat up in a massive front-end loader and pulled around two rail cars at work today. Probably well over 300 tons total weight.

This is it. I'm already woefully late for the fourth night in a row this week, and I'm paying the price of deadness at work, so I can't give an update on work on life. THIS is work and life :-)

God is good.

--Clear Ambassador

No comments: