Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cool Pictures

I took some time under the hood of our piano tonight taking pictures with Daniel's camera, and I just finished taking a lot more time editing the pics and coming up with captions. Facebook calls this a "public link," so I'm hoping y'all can see the pictures. I'd be quite happy if somebody appreciated them, 'cause I think they're really cool :-) Something about the old feel of the piano, the solidity of its construction, and the magnificence of its span of strings and its repetitive precision.

So, check it out!

http://pitt.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2091894&l=26e4e&id=14224546

Oh, and I was wearing a bow tie and tux shirt from serving at the Exploring Christianity kick-off dinner, so I took some pictures of that, 'cause its spiffy and venerable.

Lemme know what you think! Hope the link works.

--Clear Ambassador

4 comments:

Jason said...

I like 'em. I thought this was cool, too. Congrats.

Clear Ambassador said...

Ooh sweet! I didn't think they'd use it. Thanks for the heads-up :-)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Mike blocked me from FB. I don't care enough to change it...but I liked the pictures that I remember :-P

jason acne said...

i like them alots ! good job