Monday, November 21, 2005

The Instation

Or, for those of you who knew (and hopefully loved) the old blog, the reinstation.

I've run out of patience with modblog, and since my life continues to happen whether I can journal it or not, I'm trying out a new site. Here shall lie primarily journalish entries of what I'm doing these days, mostly for my own future reference but also hopefully for your present entertainment and edification. Here also shall lie extemporaneous ruminations upon diverse matters that may currently be intriguing my thoughts and begging clarification and communication through writing.

In addition, I've fired up a new photo site, at least temporarily.

And don't be fooled by this aloof and austere writing style. I reckon I'm the most unaloof (say that out loud - it's fun!) guy to ever wear four glowsticks on his head :-) It's just that I've been taking a critical writing course this semester, and it's sparked my brain into thinking of good words and good ways to write things.

Aight, well, there's the background info. Here's hoping for a new flavor of Dr.Pepper to come out soon!

--John Behrens
Clear Ambassador
under the Coated Emporer
(All you Christian drummers out there, laugh with me! And then rub your chins and furrow your brows at the deep wisdom of it.)

No comments: